Friday, June 26, 2015

Shattered Display Sparks Terror in Hearts and Minds of Drivers



Two days ago the most feared thing that could ever happen to a TNC driver happened to me, I dropped my smart phone on the sidewalk and shattered the display. Fortunately I had a scratch protector on the display and a cover but because the city had recently paved the street there was gravel on the sidewalk, which shattered my display screen.

I called a Star Tek in Long Beach and they told me to bring it down. When I got there I found out that the screen was not in stock but they offered to order a replacement. The next day when the replacement arrived I got a call from them, Ubered on over and they replaced the shattered screen in a matter of 30 minutes.

If you are in Long Beach, CA and the same thing happens to you, fear not. For about $160 you can be up and running again.

For more information of Star Tek check out their website:

http://www.startekrepair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment